Follow the three steps below to ensure you're properly set up.
Follow the steps below to confirm you have access to Addepar's API:
- Sign in to your Addepar account.
- Navigate to the Global Navigation Bar, and click on Firm Administration.
- Under Admin Tools, click API Access Key.
- Proceed with setting up API access.
If API Access Key isn't available, request access from your firm administrator.
Using the Addepar API involves sending HTTP requests.
- For testing purposes: Use a tool like Postman, or the command-line utility cURL.
Example of a GET request using cURL:
curl --request GET \ --url https://examplefirm.addepar.com/api/v1/entities/123 \ --header 'accept: application/vnd.api+json' \ --header 'addepar-firm: 1'
Addepar offers development environments for clients and partners. To request a development environment, reach out to your Addepar contact.
Updated 2 years ago